Industrial Growth Centre Borai is
situated adjacent to the new Durg bye-pass of NH-6 at a distance of 9 kms.
* Nearest Railway Station Rasmada (0.50 km.) on
Mumbai-Howrah Main -line (SER)
* Spread over an area of approx. 451 hectares.
* 44 industries already established with fixed investment of
more than Rs. 136 crores providing direct employment to
* Fairly developed.
* The best part is assured water supply throughout the year.
* 18.19 kms. BT road & 4.25 WBM road constructed
* 9.10 kms. street light
* 35 nos. Industrial Sheds.
* 4.50 MLD water supply scheme in place. Augmentation to 30 MLD is progressing fast.
* Telephone exchange
* 33/11 KV sub-station.
* Government dispensary
* Shops 10 nos.
* Road-side plantation.
Sponge Iron, Chloro-Benzene, PVC Rigid Pipes, Confectionery, Nut-Bolts, Machinery & Fabrication, LPG Bottling, Biscuits & Bakery Products, Fabric Pigments, M.S. & Galvanized Pipes & Tubes.
Most Prestigious Industry
M/s H.E.G. (Sponge Iron Division), producing Sponge Iron, with investment of Rs. 1060 million.